Ashton E. Thomas, Esq.
Thank you for visiting our home on the web! A graduate of George Washington University Law School, Ashton Thomas is a skilled civil attorney with a proven track record. He has been practicing law for over thirty-three (33) years in New Jersey. He has been a municipal prosecutor for the City of Elizabeth for over twenty-five (25) years.
Ashton Thomas is admitted to practice in the United States District Court of New Jersey, the U.S. Third Circuit Court, and the United States Supreme Court.
Ashton Thomas is here to help you! You don’t have to take our word for it though, check out the testimonials or find him on Avvo to see what others have to says.
We can be found locally, our office is conveniently located at 1209 East Grand Street, Suite 201 in Elizabeth, NJ 07201, or if you prefer, you can give us a call at (908) 289-3640.
- Top Class Actions “Drivers Seek Supreme Court Ruling in Breathalyzer Class action” (2015)
- Legal Newsline “Third Circuit Dismisses Drunk Drivers’ Class Action Against Breathalyzer Maker” (2014)
- Top Class Actions “Judge Dismisses Draeger Breath Test Defect Class Action Lawsuit” (2013)
- New Jersey Law Journal “Judge Dismisses DWI Convicts’ Suit Alleging Design Defects in Alcotest” (2013)
- New Jersey Law Journal “Federal Court Alcotest Challenge Dismissed, With Leave To Amend” (2013)
- New Jersey Law Journal “Alcotest Puff-and-Blow Measurements Are Amiss, DWI Defense Lawyer Says” (2010)